Monday 27 February 2012

Reading reflection 2


WRITIING REFLECTION



       Six word memoirs, I actually really enjoyed them, they explain so much that’s often not easy to say in six words. They can be perceived in different ways depending on who is reading them. I found them very expressive, fun to write, they interested me, I like that you can use a picture and words, it doesn’t have to make complete sense it’s all what you feel and think.



The only problem I had with writing the six word memoirs was sometimes I wanted to write a lot more than six words to fully show what I was trying to express. I also really like how simple they are, after I wrote them I looked some up and I found it very interesting just seeing different peoples thoughts on things, and different choices in words, and how six words cant paint a mental image in your mind.



Writing these six word memoirs I learned that I am a lot more creative than I thought, I know I am unique and have different ways of thinking of things but these six word memoirs were very easy to write, and there was so much about in my life I could write about that I may not be able to express in different ways.



Now that I am a little deeper into the blogging I am liking it a little more, I get to view other peoples opinions on things and I can post my own thoughts without judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment