Tuesday 21 February 2012

writing reflection

Writing reflection


Doing the blogging is definitely a huge change. It is a whole new way of doing homework. I keep thinking I need to write everything down like what are tasks are but all I have to do is go on Cre8tive havoc and everything is there for me. I honestly think in the near future all work will be done online like this. I think the doodling is a good way to express yourself but not a good way to get ideas, in my opinion you have to somewhat be thinking of something before you are doodling it therefore you already have the idea.

So far I think I have done well with the blogging, it’s a whole new way of doing things handing in assignments through the internet and finding them on the internet, I think I caught on fairly quick, I have my blog customized and have handed in all the assignments that need to be in on time.

What I need to work on in this class is my WRN, through out all the blogging and other assignments I have completely neglected it. I need to start doing extra assignments in it and keeping in updated on a daily basis.

As a next writing assignment I think I would like to write about how reading can benefit us intellectually, and how you think reading effects you and why.

1 comment:

  1. Holly,

    I find it interesting that blogging has changed the way the view of "homework". Hopefully it will continue to change you as a reader, writer, thinker. Feel free to post the personal addition to your WRN or your blog, depending on which you feel most comfortable. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete