Monday 27 February 2012

Reading reflection


READING REFLECTION.



            Questions I have so far are what is going to happen when Rebekkah and Byron finally unite, are all feelings going to come back or is there going to be a rivalry. What do the ghost voices coming back have to do with the murder? What does the mysterious flask have to do with anything? Rebekkah seemed so shocked to receive that shock what kind of value does that flask have? What keeps drawing people back to the town of Claysville? If there is never any crime in Claysville what brought upon the murder?



Comments I have is Rebekkah is scared of something in Claysville, whether it is Byron being there or something horrible happening there before I think a lot of secrets are going to come out and surprise a lot of people or even help solve the mystery of Maylene’s murder. Something is wrong with this town whether it has to do with the people or there Is something super-natural going on.



Predictions I have are, I have a feeling in the process of solving the murder of Maylene there is lots of untold stories, secrets, and crimes hidden within the town. The murder isn’t going to be easy to solve and I feel that, they are uncovering more than they would ever want to know.



I could relate to my predictions because sometimes, you dig yourself to deep into a hole either being nosy or searching too hard for something and you end up finding out things you don’t need to know. Some things are better off un told.

No comments:

Post a Comment