Monday 4 June 2012

Authors note


          Every day there are so many things I think I would like to accomplish, but when it comes down to actually putting your list on paper it's not as easy as it seems, there may be some things you consider, for example sky diving, it sounds cool yeah, but when it comes down to it, it isn't something I really want to do. Lots of things take a lot of time, and money and it really makes you think if it is actually possible. I am 17 years of old and have my whole life ahead of me and I want to try my best to accomplish everything and anything I have my mind set on. Now that I have finished my list I think it is possible to finish at least 3 things on my list a year, I will be able to save up enough money and courage ! I really shocked myself with some of the things I want to do, but also proud, the day I am dying I won't be sad, but will be happy that I lived myself to the fullest and have done, if not tried everything I have wanted to do in my life time!

No comments:

Post a Comment