Tuesday 12 June 2012

Reading Reflection #9

Reading reflection #9


I have just recently started a new book, so far it is very interesting. I have read maybe 100 pages of it ? I am writing this completely brain dead, I can't even think of the name of the book I am reading right now. It is the end of the year ! I think everyone is feeling the same way ! My book is supposed to feel like it's based on a true story but I don't find it very realistic, still interesting but not believeable to me. My favorite character is Derek, he sees ghosts around the old, secluded town of Marcher. His girlfriend Shay-lynn was the only one to believe him, his parents thought he was nuts, and so did the whole town. The town believes in execution, and torture, so I am starting to be a bit scared that they could start torturing Derek for starting such a riot in a small town that is so quiet usually, I don't know whether to think Derek is delusuional or if he actually has the ability to see the supernatural life. If it is true is the town in trouble? Are these ghosts friendly or are they going to cause harm? I think there is going to be a insane few chapters coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment