Sunday 3 June 2012

Now what ?

Now what?


First starting this project the first 15 items on my list came with no thought at all.. But after that they became harder and harder to write. There are so many things I haven’t been able to accomplish in my life time but even for the ones that did come to me fast I had a hard time putting together visuals. I thought it would be super easy finding or creating and image to show or explain the items on my list but it was way more difficult then I had thought, at this point I am not yet completed, I still have quite a few images to create or find, I keep thinking that my images are not good enough and if I should be doing better, but they all have a good connection to what they are representing. I think the best way to explain an item on my list would be taking a picture of something that relates to what my item is, for example an item on my list is own my own Starbucks so maybe taking a picture of a cup of coffee, or taking a picture of a Starbucks building. The best medias so far I think are taking my own pictures or making a collage out of magazine pictures, I hope that whomever views my blog sees the effort I put into the images I chose for my bucket list I took the time and thought hard about what images would be the best representation.

No comments:

Post a Comment