Sunday 13 May 2012

My black eye…. A few days ago at soccer a girl decided to elbow me in the face she got me in the corner of the eye hard. At first it just left a little bump so I wasn’t worried at all but with in 20 minutes it grew more swollen and got darker, even though I got hit on the corner of my eye the purple has some how spread all around my eye… I was worried about my appearance but now I actually don’t mind it its kind of funny to hear peoples comments on it, for example if I bother someone they say “ do you want me to give you another black eye Holly” lots of people also like to say “ oh my gosh Holly you have a black eye!” really cause I didn’t notice part of my face was purple and swollen. I am kind of enjoying the humor coming from my eye, my dad shows it of to everyone like it is a trophy!

No comments:

Post a Comment