Monday 14 May 2012

writing reflection 9


Writing Reflection #9



                I used to have Twitter awhile back, I found it pointless I found there was drama and I didn’t like that people could just type my name into google and would be able to see my profile and tweets so I ended up deleting my account. Now that I have a purpose to tweet I am starting to enjoy it a little more, I am surprised at how easy it is to tweet you basically can tweet whatever is on your mind, if people don’t like it then all they have to do is unfollow you ! A goal I have is to tweet at least once an hour without thinking of it, just doing it subconsciously. Another goal I have is to gain a thousand followers by having interesting tweets. With my bucket list I am running into come complications, it should be easy because there are so many things to do in the world, and there are amazing things like skydiving for example but I can honestly say I don’t have any desire to do something like that, I think I am thinking too hard about it there are so many simple things in life I would love to accomplish!

No comments:

Post a Comment