Sunday 13 May 2012

Personal addition

Growing up, I feel so old saying this but watching my little sister whom is in grade 7 cares more about her appearance then I do, I find it so weird how when I was her age I used to play with dolls still.. I didn’t care about boys or my appearance I was still a KID, and seeing my sister and her friends they all have boyfriends, cell phones, and wear more makeup then me, where did childhood go? They are maturing to fast it makes me wonder in the future are they going to regret not having a real childhood when there is no way of going back? I ask my sister that but she just doesn’t get it, I really think the new generation is ruined.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with this. I think now a days kids are growing up so much faster, everything is more advanced. Technology has a big influence on them, they are all on facebook, the media influences them, ect. When I think back to when I was in grade 6/7 I had no idea what facebook or twitter even were. Things are so much different.

    ReplyDelete