Sunday 13 May 2012

Personal addition

Feels like I haven’t been here in a while to write about things, today what I wanted to say was, in the toughest times I am still managing to smile, I have so much going on that no body has any idea about, sometimes I wonder who is really there and it has showed me by the people who ask, it shows me who really knows me, the people that can see through my smile, and know there is something more than a forced smile, I don’t like bringing my problems among people but it is nice to have that one person you can go to for whatever you need, I guess I am using this personal addition as a little bit of venting.. But it feels good to get some thoughts out, not just to think about, but to actually write down so I can also read what I think and visualize what is good for me and what I need, that last sentence may not make sense to anyone but me, but I am trying to express myself in a different maybe healthy way, all I feel right now though is confusion, what is the next step?

No comments:

Post a Comment