Tuesday 6 March 2012




I like this one because well, I love my dog. My family is very important to me and she is a big part of my family she is 11 years old now so I grew up with her she was my best friend for so many years and my sister's aswell, even though she is just an animal she made a big impact on my life. My Mom and I were talking about what we would do the other day if we lost her because she is getting old and the time may come soon... I really thought about it, I don't know how I would cope she is such a good dog, and shows compasion and care for me all the time. She really did make a hug she really did make a huge difference in my child hood, I grew up with a best friend that would never leave my side, and no matter what in the world I did wrong she wouldn't judge me, she would always still love me, it is going to be a very hard day the day I lose her.


Photo credit- me.

No comments:

Post a Comment