Wednesday 14 March 2012

Watch out Kony

KONY 2012.

Some concerns critics and myself may have with the campaign of Kony are, that now enough people are going to become aware to make the difference that needs to be made. People need to get very serious, we would need absolutely everyone involved to stop him, and many people have negative opinions toward it such as “ they are so far away who cares” “ what will my small effort do “ “ if they catch Kony someone else in his army is just going to step up into his place” I’m not saying these people are wrong cause everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but each person getting involved and helping will make a difference, we should be thinking less of publicity now and moving more into action.

The invisible children video does address the problems on Kony and things people can do to help out and get a hand into helping these children in Uganda. But it is not helping people realize it is a lot easier to help out then they think and even one extra person wanting to hangout could make a huge difference, they could of included in the video how easy it is and not expensive because a lot of people barely have enough money to take after themselves and their own families but may still want to help out. They are very good with making awareness and making the kits, but actually getting people motivated and positive they had troubles with.

I think when I am older issues like this is something I will want to help out in quite a bit, as of now I think I just want to make other people aware and buy a kit. Also as a class I think everyone should bring in 5 dollars and we can buy a few kits to show our support.

No comments:

Post a Comment