Monday 19 March 2012

Writing reflection 4

Writing reflection number 4.

I finished my moments story I found it very easy to write, there are so many things you can talk about every one has exciting events in their life time, they may not seem big but they always seem to leave a story to tell. The only problem I had with writing my moments story is I had to cut some out, I wrote way more then we were supposed to but it is hard to sum up a whole story in less than 100 words. I think I could improve it by maybe going in and changing a few words, I could of made better word choices more age level appropriate.

Solitary confinement, I was not at the school for it because I do not have afternoon classes. But it makes sense if an intruder is in the school you cant have everyone running around like chicken with their heads cut off, but if it is a student that attends our school that is threatening everyone they most likely know how to get around all of that.

I now have quite a bit in my blog, and quite a few page views surprised me! I find it a lot easier to find things now and ive learned how to post different things, and I add personal additions without even thinking of it now. It is quite the experience, such a different way of learning. There are so many things I can do with my blog still more to learn !

No comments:

Post a Comment