Sunday 18 March 2012

Moments story!

         About 6 years ago now, my Mom, my Dad, and my younger sister Jamie, went out to my cousin's Tracy and Riley's house. Tracy has her friend Krystal over, they would have been about 15 years old, and her younger sister Riley would have been about 10. After we had our family dinner, it was dark out and the parents were playing a game of poker inside. Tracy and Riley lived in St. Andrews so they had big property and all us kids went outside to play. Tracy and Krystal were acting sneaky and weird, they had invited some boys over from down the road. Myself, Jamie, and Riley did our own thing we were to young to care or even think about boys. Then out of no where we heard some shattering and were screamed at to start running and hide, we heard tires screeching, a door slam and a guy yelling he'd find us. I was young and didn't understand what had happened so I stayed hidden for about 10 minutes. Then we heard our parents calling our names so we came out of hiding, the boys that had comeover had thrown rocks at a passing truck, there was no damage we were all told to apologize and my cousins were no longer able to see those boys. On the way home my parents were very mad at me they didn't understand why I didn't know enough to leave that situation and to come tell the adults, but I was little I didn't think I was doing anything wrong just playing. After the argument we were all silent until the car infront of us on the highway rolled into the ditch. The woman who had been in the accident was pregnant, my mom called 911 as fast as she could and we waited till they got there, no one was injured but it had turned out to be a scary and very eventful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment