Wednesday 14 March 2012

Reading relection 3


Reading reflection.

I have started a new book unfortunately I had to drop the other one I just couldn’t get myself interested in it, I tried reading it but just couldn’t do it I found myself in a daze or day dreaming while reading it rather than focusing and really getting into it.

My newest book is called “ The Night World” it has three books all in one, and it is a series on this group called the night world. The night world includes vampires, shape shifters, werewolf, and witches. Questions I have so far are how many of the night world people are there if none of the stories seem to connect, and if there are humans mating with vampires would the vampire part of the offspring not destroy itself wanting the human blood that runs in its veins?

The main character Jez happens to be half vampire and half human, her mother who was human had died when she was little so she grew up as a vampire drinking blood and killing, she realized one day she was not fully a vampire and decided to live as a human with distant family, I noticed Jez felt she had a lot more power when she was drinking human blood, will she becomes stronger and stronger the more blood she drinks?

I think in the future night world will come out of hiding and take out the world, which could wipe out their kind as well because if they go on a rampage they won’t have any more humans to feed off of, they will destroy everything.

Connections I have is, keeping things in moderation. If you have to much of a good thing it can become negative, for example I like working and making money but now I work too much and I’m not enjoying it as much anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment