Tuesday 6 March 2012

six word memoir



I posted this because I love going away and being in the country everything is so care free, there is a completely different atmosphere. It is an escape from your everyday life. When I was younger I had two cottages, both weren't owned by my parents, one was my Dad's parents cottage but we were welcome to go there whenever we pleased, the cabin is at Long Lake, it is 3 and a half hours away from Winnipeg, there is no electricity there, and it is gravel roads for 2 hours of the ride, it has thick bush all around it, it is an amazing place I cannot even describe its beauty. My Mom's parents built their dream house at Lundar beach so I also had the oppurtunity to go there whenever I pleased, I was very lucky to have these amazing places and I really do appreciate it, they are completely different places but I love them both, Long Lake is rock forest and gravel, deep water, and Lundar Beach is never ending beach, sand and you can swim off shore, there is never a dull moment when I am there.

Photo Credit- Me!

1 comment: