Wednesday 4 April 2012

Hello personal addition.

The other day when I was home alone I was going through a few things, and I found a huge box of pictures, they were all baby pictures, I'm not sure why but looking at them all made me cry, I was raised well but seeing what I used to be and what I am now is kind of scary it made me think lots about how fast life is going, it brings up such good memories, and makes me able to look forward to the future because I still have so much more experience in life.


<------- I was a cute baby :)

3 comments:

  1. I love to look through old pictures of my childhood! It's crazy to see how different things are now. Thinking back on old memories of the good times always make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old photo albums are the best. I love photos, because the memory inside them never changes. Smiles and emotions forever frozen in time to visit and revisit. Time sure does fly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it's crazy to see how much everyone has changed over the years. You never really notice it until you look through old pictures.

    ReplyDelete