Wednesday 4 April 2012

Personal addition.





Sorry for the weird captions on the pictures, I found them on Google. But the point of this personal addition was, I walk around our school half the time walking past these poser gangsters in our school, sorry guys you live in Winnipeg, you live in St. James, and you are attending school, if you really were that thug you would live in The Bronx, not be attending school, not have Mommy drive you every where, and maybe be out shooting people? I think it's hilarious watching people like the top picture here pretending they are something they're not, when if we put them in the actual ghetto somewhere REAL gangsters would drag them out by their hair. Get real ladies and gents,

1 comment:

  1. You probably already know this but I completely agree holly! It's so funny when they drive around the streets of St. James in mommy or daddy's car and blast their "gangster" music with their window down as if everyone in Winnipeg wants to hear their music. I honestly can't help but laugh when I walk through the hallways at sturgeon because of what I hear. Ya know, something like this..."yo bro or yo white boy!" um really guys? You don't know or can't call your friends by their actual names in a public place? I'm embarrassed for them.

    ReplyDelete