Monday 16 April 2012

Writing refelection 6



I think good characteristics of a comment may be, constructive criticism, positive, and encouraging words that the person is doing well because lots of people may not feel fully comfortable posting on blogs, but are still taking a shot at it. Bad characteristics of a comment on a blog may be, judging what the person has posted, using profanity, putting down work, and maybe arguing with that persons opinion. A benefit of commenting on someone else blog may be some of their followers may see you commented and follow you, or that person commenting back on your blog. Receiving comments on my own blog would be beneficial because it is making my blog more and more popular, and I am also receiving feed back on my work!



No comments:

Post a Comment