Monday 23 April 2012

Writing reflection #7

My moments story has come quite a long way! It is just about finished I just had one or two questions for Mrs. M, I have kept all my copies of the steps I have taken on my moment, part of it is here on my blog, and some in my WRN, it was nice to work on really got my brain working but I would almost prefer just working on my blog, I find it more interesting to be able to explore through the internet rather then reflecting on stories because I have a hard time wording things past tense. I really hope we get to see our digital Yoda soon because I love how he takes us places all over the internet, like seeing other kids blogs from across the world, it amazes me seeing what they are doing which is something usually along the lines of what we are doing, but across the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment