Monday 9 April 2012

writing reflection #5


Writing reflection #5



I’m finally starting to understand how to blog! Every class it gets a little more interesting. For the longest time I had no idea what to put on there but It’s almost like a place to just to put any thoughts you have. I can really put anything I want on there! What I would like to do on my blog next is just further explore all the possibilities, and see other peoples blog to maybe get ideas to improve my own blog. I am really not interested in any other social networking sites to be honest it kind of scares me putting myself out there so much and its really not a step I would like to take. As far as Fan Fiction goes, I googled it but still don’t fully understand the concept, so maybe after learning about it I may be interested in trying something like that out.


No comments:

Post a Comment