Monday 16 April 2012

Reading reflection #6




Reading reflection



Book: Night world

Author: L.J Smith

Pages read: 230-260



            It’s funny how books can twist your mind so much and make you wonder. I thought for the whole book so far that Maggie’s brother had for sure been murdered but I am honestly not sure anymore, I really don’t know whether he is dead or alive! The night people make it sound like they need him for something like he is a chosen one, or has some kind of power. I am also confused to who is the witch, they have made it sound like it could be Cady or Maggie, however they have some sort of power that is keeping them safe, I thought it was Maggie because Cady is so weak, but then I thought maybe that’s the reason why Cady is sick. I have wondered through the whole book if Maggie’s will power will actually get her and the other slaves out of the night world’s little hide away, or will she be a slave forever. I know it isn’t possible to have vampires in the world, but it makes me wonder are there hidden places in our first world countries that people keep slaves or torture people, the world is a big place, with many places to hide things like that. At this point in my book I think Maggie will find her brother and free him, or take his place, but somehow she will get stuck there as a slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment