Monday 9 April 2012

Reading reflection 5


Reading reflection # 5

Book: Night world 3

Author: L.J. Smith

Pages read: 400-440



            My book has 3 books in one so I am in the middle of the second one right now, my biggest question is what happened to Maggie’s brother? Is he dead? Did Myles know that Sylvia was a witch? Will the slaves escape? Is Maggie really the messenger that saves them? Friday reading classes are relaxing but I would almost prefer it as a work class, to touch up assignments and such. Because of this class I read every night before bed I find it tires me out and is an easy way to fall asleep, I don’t have afternoon classes so sometimes if I don’t have homework to do I will sit down and read my book, before this class I probably would have just watched television, I really enjoy reading more at home I like being able to grab a snack and some comfy pajamas and a blanket so you can kind of drift away while you read it, reading at school there are so many distractions. This class has brought to my attention that reading is healthy and good for you, you are learning while letting yourself relax, there is so many benefits of reading, the only problem I have with reading is when I read before bed and find a really good book I lose sleep cause I can’t set a limit for myself, I want to keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment